29.8.08

another song for mom and dad...

I waited too long for this moment, for my plea of forgiveness to reach her.
She remained silent and I followed suit, I made no effort to meet her.

Dad.... I’m so sorry, is it now too late? Was I a fool to just watch her pain?
I regret so much my lack of friendship, I wish I could fix this dark stain.

She suffered, she cried, and I didn't notice. I crushed her and yet I was blind.
How could I not see the love she had? Its match I have yet to find...

I never spoke a word of love, yet neither did I preach violence.
Dad forgive me, as she cannot, For the heart that I broke with my silence.


*** mom...dad...sorry for e'rytin ive done wrong. though i never speak words of love, u know exactly how much i love you, and really miss all the time we had ***


No comments: